Smokers clean your Lungs with this Miracle Elixir !
Have you just recently quit smoking after years and years of addiction? Good for you. This is a big feat and I applaud you for that.
But did you know that long-term smoking can lead to long-term damage? Long-term smokers and even former smokers often have to deal with persistent coughs or bronchitis.
But what can you do about it?
Of course, the best thing you can do is quit smoking for good. However, even after quitting, it is important to cleanse and to support your lungs to reduce coughs and respiratory or lung problems. If you are still smoking – whether you are in the process of quitting, thinking about it, or not ready for it just yet – it is even more important for you to cleanse and to protect your lungs.
How can you cleanse your lungs?
Eating a lot of onion, garlic, ginger and turmeric is definitely a good idea. All these three powerful foods are highly capable of fighting bacteria, viruses and fungi. They can fight inflammation, detoxify your body and combat cancer.
This magical elixir in particular can help you to cleanse and to protect your lungs and massively upgrade your health if you are former-smoker or smoker, or even if you’ve never smoked in your life.
All you have to do is take two tablespoons twice a day, in the morning on an empty stomach and in the evening to experience the benefits.
So can I keep smoking?
The answer is NO, you should not be smoking. While this elixir can definitely help cleanse your lungs, it can’t completely reverse the damage if you continue smoking.
Smoking causes 480,000 deaths in the United States alone. It is the cause of 90% of lung cancers. As a smoker you have a 2 – 4 times higher risk of heart disease and stroke and 25 times higher chance of lung and breast cancer. It increases your risk of asthma, respiratory infections, bronchitis, inflammation and all kinds of other illnesses.
All and all, smoking is bad for you. If you are still smoking, you may want to consider quitting.
How to quit smoking?
These powerful tips can help you quit smoking:
- Get motivated.
- Find your WHY: a strong reason to quit.
- Make a commitment.
- Consider your personal style: cold-turkey may or may not work for your personality.
- Take it one step at a time.
- Get support from friends, family, groups and professionals.
- Learn relaxation techniques.
- Find ways to reduce stress and release energy.
- Occupy yourself.
- Use positive affirmations.
- Make arts and crafts.
- Avoid triggers, like alcohol, other smokers and social situations that may trigger you.
- Join a support group.
- Celebrate each milestone.
- Eat a healthy diet with lots of fruits and vegetables.
- Enjoy the fresh air.
- Cleanse your lungs with this elixir.
- Get back up if you stumble.
- Don’t give up.
The last point is the most important part. Never give up. Believe in yourself. You can do it, I believe in you!
Are you a former smoker who quit smoking? How did you accomplish this huge feat? Share your experiences in the comments below to help out others who are currently wanting to quit. Have you tried this lung cleansing recipe? Share the benefits you’ve experienced in the comments below. We would love to hear your success stories.
And remember, we’re in this together.
- – 5 – 6 onions (peeled and quarters)
- – 32 oz of water
- – 1 cup of brown sugar
- – 2 teaspoons of turmeric
- – Small peeled ginger root
- Put the sugar in the water. Then place this mixture on fire.
- Add the onions, ground ginger and turmeric. When the mixture starts boiling reduce the fire.
- Cook until the liquid is reduced by half.
- When it’s done, put it in a glass jar. Cool it then keep it in the fridge. Consume 2 tbsp each morning on an empty stomach and in the evening 2 hours before dinner.